Wednesday 2 October 2013

Beauty product review: maXfactor 'glossfinity' nail-varnish

Dear Readers,

Today I thought I would kick off with my first (of many!) beauty product reviews. Being 17 and at school, it'll be no surprise to you that I'm a hoarder of all things beauty-wise, including makeup, brushes, skin care products and many many more. Today I thought I'd start with the new collection of MaXfactor Glossfinity nail-varnish collection. 
The two colours I chose are perfect for an autumnal feel, my favourite being in the colour 'candy rose' (50) and the other being 'ruby fruit' (185).

I would describe the former colour as a dark rosy pink (with a hint of burgundy). The consistency wasn't too thin, like I expected it to be, and although I did have to apply about 3 coats, in the end they turned out well. The 'glossy' aspect was true to it's word, however, unsurprisingly this did dull after a few days of wear. 
I really love the packaging. It's simple, smart and clean-cut as well as having a nice long black top to make it stand out.

Overall I was really satisfied with my purchase, however, I wouldn't fully rely on the promised glossy aspect and so I would recommend also applying a glossy coat on top.

I hope you all are have a fabulous week and let me know (in the comments below) whether you have tried these MaXfactor products- and if so, what colours did you try and what were your views? I'd love to hear what you think!

Ta for now.
Love,
Kiki Boho xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment