Tuesday 11 June 2013

Minkpink crush

Dear Readers,

I thought I'd share with you all today my recent purchases from my new love, 'minkpink'. To give you all a brief history 'minkpink' initially began in 2005 where they took Australia by storm; since then they have become international on the fashion scene and have even been taken up by one of the most prestigious online fashion stores, 'asos'. When scrolling through asos, for my daily dose of fashion and for a cheeky bit of online shopping, I came across minkpink for the first time. I am, admittedly, a very much 'dress' girl, in that I fall weak at the knees when I come across a pretty, summery dress; so when I stumbled across this 'Helping Hand' smock dress from the brand minkpink I just had to purchase it! At £55 I was quite cautious as to whether I REALLY needed another dress, but after its' arrival, I was definitely satisfied. The picture below just does not give this dress enough credit. The cut-out shoulders are completely on trend at the moment and give this dress its 'summery vibe'. The soft pleats in the skirt of the dress really help to complement the waist as well as give the dress that cutesy girly edge. On top of this, the electric blue colour gives just the pop of colour an outfit needs for summer to brighten these gloomy England days!

The printed hands on the dress resembling the Buddha hand just give this cute dress its vintage twist, which the brand minkpink is famous for. 

I would urge you all to get on that minkpink website straight away and drool over their vintage, chic and distinctive dresses. I have left links below for the dress I purchased, as well as the main minkpink website. 

Please leave me a comment below if you have any suggestions for blog posts and please follow me for a weekly dose of fashion revelations, reviews and general 'pick me-ups'!

See you all very soon.


Lots of love,

Kiki Boho xxx


Links:

Helping Hand Smock Dress: http://www.asos.com/Minkpink/Minkpink-Helping-Hand-Smock-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3018983&SearchQuery=minkpink&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Helpinghand
Minkpink official website: http://minkpink.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment